Saturday, May 19, 2018

Sketch Saturday #514..You Look Fabulous..



Hey,

Happy Saturday to you and welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Di's Digis and they are offering a $12 voucher to their store.

Here's the sketch, another one by me!


This week we didn't have any images from the sponsor, so I decided to use one that was created for me by a company that sadly no longer exists. They used to make great stamps in the style of the lady on my card and before they closed their business I asked them to make a couple of stamps for me.

I love how the card turned out AND I got to use a piece of ancient patterned paper - the very last piece of it!

I added hearts for 2 of the little boxes in the sketch and my lady stamp is the middle box :) I created the sentiment, using 2 different stamps.

A perfect birthday card for a friend.

I can't wait to see what you do with my sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 25 May 7pm GMT / 2pm EST



Cx

1 comment:

  1. Claire, had to stop in and let you know how much I love your take on the sketch this week! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx