Friday, May 18, 2018

Prima Princess: Victoria..


Hey,

Happy Friday!

I finally got my hands on this rather large Prima Princess 'Victoria'.

I have wanted her for quite a while, but she is SO big I won't use her that much, so I needed her to be at the right price point!

I decided it would be fun to stamp her onto a few watercolour postcards, meaning I get to fit most of her onto a 'card'.

For my first playtime with her I decided to follow the example on the packaging and I am super pleased with the end result.

I love leaving her un-coloured, it makes the flowers pop even more.

Hope you have a fun weekend planned..I am OBVIOUSLY getting up at the crack of dawn tomorrow am to watch the Royal Wedding..LOL..take the girl out of England..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx