Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A cozy day in..


Hey,

Today's card was made for a friend I made via Instagram.

Kathy Rac's 30 days of colouring always introduces me to new crafters and some are kindred spirits who become friends.

Cath and I had been exchanging photos of our cats (Crazy Cat ladies unite via Instagram!) and I thought of this stamp and so decided to make her a little card with it.

The stamp is 'Cozy Day In' by Newton's Nook. I love this stamp, it used to make me think of Hubby and I at home with our Cats..now we are a one cat family, it's not quite the same.

I watercoloured the stamp so that it looked like Cath and her cats.

I added white gel pen spots to the cushion, as my colours were quite similar and I thought this would help break it up a bit.

It arrived safely and Cath loved it.

Random Happy Mail strikes again.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx