Sunday, April 22, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches: Circle Smile..


Hey,

Happy Sunday.

I've been having a fun weekend, gym, hangs with Hubby, some retail therapy and plenty of desk action.

Just like Narelle, I love circles, so her sketch for Freshly Made Sketches this week was perfect for me to play with this weekend -

For the circle element of my card I used a great Simon Says Stamp die set 'Hexagon Pattern Circle' that was a gift from JT a couple of years ago. I thought it would be fun for one of the circles to be a bit unusual.

As I was going to use the new to me (bought secondhand) MFT Little Shutterbug stamp I went with camera paper by American Crafts for my second circle.

I coloured the stamp using Promarkers and added some polka dots to her dress for a bit of fun.

I popped the girl up using foam tape and added the die-cut smile (MFT freebie) to finish my card.

I love how well the circles work and it came out less busy than expected!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! That wee girl is adorable and I really like that hexagon die-cut - never seen that one before. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire this is an adorable card and the perfect background! Thank you for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx