Monday, April 9, 2018

Circles and Dots..


Hey,

Happy Monday!

I had a great weekend in Long Island, with old and new friends.

It was so nice to be out of the city and blow away the mental cobwebs.

Today I am showing you a fun card that I made with a couple of new sets that I have.

The smaller patterned circles (Full Circle) are by The Ink Road stamps - if you have not bought any of their stamps yet, you have to, they come so beautifully packaged.

The bigger sketchy circles that have the bigger black dots (Bokeh Dots) are by Ellen Hutson / Julie Ebersole and strangely enough this is my first ever EH stamp set.

I wanted to make a more male focused card and thought these circles would work well.

I added a die-cut Awesome by Neat and Tangled and the word stickers are by Tim Holtz.

I added some stamped dots for a bit of interest - loving these new teeny tiny dot stamps from the EH set.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx