Wednesday, February 7, 2018

So much cake...



Hey,

I am heading to Philly today to hang out with my friends.

Yes, I am still waiting for the pesky work permit, so I am going to hang with my friends in an attempt to stem the stir crazy..

Today's card was a fun experiment and I can't wait to make more of them.

The balloon background is by Bugaboo and when I saw it, I thought it would work perfectly with a myriad of physical stamps.

To test my theory, I used one the coloured and cut MFT Bears that I had on my desk from the colouring challenge.

I love the final card, the background adds so much and I really love the sentiment that came with the MFT bear set, I just had to add the 'Happy Birthday'

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're still waiting for your permit! Oh well, at least you're having some time to craft even if funds are limited. Your card is gorgeous and you've created such a sweet scene x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx