Saturday, January 6, 2018

Friend for Life...


Hey,

Last year my friend Ava sent me a link to a new stamp called Monster Selfie by Brutus Monroe.

Obviously I had to have it and I discovered all kinds of goodies on the Brutus Monroe site, including the Rockstar Pets.

I stamped the monster image ages ago and it has just been sitting unloved on my desk. I finally coloured it and made it into a card on Thursday!

I don't use the polaroid frame die much, but when I do I always think "why don't I use you more?".

The friend die is by Mama Elephant, the word stickers are by Tim Holtz and the awesome background paper is by Studio Calico.

This was a pretty quick make, despite all the elements.

Which monster are you? I'm the big jolly green one (I'm tall so I am always at the back!).

Cx

1 comment:

  1. *sticks hands over eyes* notlookingnotlookingnotlooking... Well, might have a teeny peep at their website just to be polite...
    PS. Loving the monster selfie!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx