Sunday, January 7, 2018

Flower Tag Birthday...


Hey,

Over the Christmas break I was having a dig through my dies, basically I wanted to see if there was anything I hadn't used or had forgotten about!

I came across this awesome garden stems tag die by Simon Says Stamp, that I bought off of Cheiron in her destash sale last year.

JT gave me some really beautiful paper flowers when I saw her and an idea was born - 


I decided that I would put some distress inks onto my craft mat add some water and dip the tag in the greeny mess. This is the only thing that really pleases me about this card.

I actually think that the simplicity of my original idea is now lost that the card is finished..but my craft people say they don't think it's busy, they like it. So I am taking that as a win and not being as much of a brat about it.

I am going to try again and see if I can retain the original simplicity.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. I have to confess that this isn't my favourite card that you've ever made, but it still looks great. Isn't it frustrating when the concept in your head doesn't end up on your card! Hope you're having a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree there is no need to be a brat about this sweet card, Claire! I don't think your pretty design takes away from that darling flower tag with the awesome birthday banner! It's a lovely spring card which is a nice break from all the snow and snowy cards!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx