Saturday, January 13, 2018

Catch The Bug: Bugaboo Sketch Challenge..


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you! A rare double post from me today..

I am having an awesome weekend.

I won the Bugaboo Anything Goes Challenge (10 digi stamp prize!!) AND I made 'The Cut Above' over at The Paper Players for my Punny Valentine.

How awesome is that! I had already made the card for Bugaboo's latest sketch challenge -



I decided to use one of my fave Bugaboo stamps (Party Pig Trio), I always have this stamp printed out at the correct size for my cards and it gets used A LOT.

I coloured the stamp using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle markers, then die-cut it using a scalloped rectangle die.

I went with a glittery paper that I found on the floor in my craft room recently for the strip on the left and the 'happy' banner is an ancient print out from one of my fave digital companies Pink Petticoat. For a bit of interest I die-cut the banner using a die by Sizzix, kindly gifted to me by JT.

To finish my card I added the 'Birthday' sticker and some Nuvo crystal drops here and there.

You'll be seeing a lot more Bugaboo from me this week, as I am going to be playing along with their 8th birthday bash. I love their stamps and it's always fun to play with digi's.

Cx



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is such a fun card, love those piggies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love this. It reminds me of 'old' us (in a good way) and those pigs are always a hit. I like that you added the strip and then die cut it, nice detailing man x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx