Friday, January 12, 2018

Catch the Bug: Anything Goes...with Coffee..


Hey,

Happy Friday!

So first full week off completed. I have been the vision of housewifery!! Cooking, laundry, meal planning. Honestly this is more exhausting than working!

I've also managed a fair amount of gym time and yesterday Wendel decided to torture me by making me do Bulgarian split squats WHILST I was doing rope slams. There were tears.

Bulgarian Split Squat

I am just posting this in time, so I can play along with the first Bugaboo challenge of 2018, it is Anything Goes. I thought it would be only fitting to play along as JT gave me the awesome stamp on my card by Bugaboo as part of our annual $20 challenge.

Unusually for me, I used the sentiment that came with the stamp, it is too perfect to replace and why don't real coffee cups come in this size?

As you can see I kept my card simple, just coloured the stamp using Promarkers and die-cut the panel out. I decided that the sentiment needed a little border to make it pop a bit. The backing paper is ancient, I have had it for about 7 years, it is the last piece (sob) and it worked so well here.

Have a great weekend. I'll be having a cooking break (I'm all housewifed out) and watching NFL.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh Your card looks super. Ouchy Those squats look like a killer!!! Hope alls well, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super funny card ! Thank you for particpating in our Catch the Bug challenge ! Good luck with your squats! Creative regards, Gina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I definitely need one of those, well without the mocha part! I'm in awe of your gym work, reaching for the biscuit tin is the only exercise I get these days x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work of those papers, I totally recognise that set. Great use of that stamp, it's inspired me to make some with it as well x x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx