Friday, January 5, 2018

CASology: Encourage..


Hey,

Happy Friday to you.

Hope you are all warm and safe, we had a LOT of snow yesterday here in NYC, a state of emergency was declared..in 5 years I have not seen a snowday like it.

I used my first hiatus day off for good and made a card for this weeks CASology challenge -


I thought I'd use the great sentiment from my new-ish Lil' Inkers "Unstoppable" set. I hunted thought all my stamps to find the right interpretation of unstoppable!!

I finally (like 1hr later) settled on the distressed chevron stamp by Bo Bunny, which I have had for years.

I added a bit of bling here and there, but kept it super simple so that the sentiment would be the hero.

A pretty, but encouraging card.

Have a great weekend.

Cx

6 comments:

  1. Snow! Hope everyone is safe and well with it all. I tried to persuade hubby to buy me a sledge at the weekend as they were reduced at the garden centre, but he said we wouldn't have enough snow. Meanie pants. Love your card, your choice of blue is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the bit of bling to jazz it up! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire! I like the distressed Chevron stamp. It was worth the hunt but I really like that wonky stitched border you've got going on. Great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the chevrons work so well with the sentiment, worth the time. The splash of blue lifts it perfectly but still keeping it very CAS x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who spends that long hunting down the perfect stamp! :) Love this CAS beauty! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving that shade of blue! CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx