Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Cats Pajamas....


Hey,

I have wanted this 'It could be Vodka..' set by The Cats Pajamas for ages.

I finally got a bit of a deal on it last week and it arrived quite quickly.

Because I was off on Tuesday I managed to have an extended playtime at my desk, so I broke out the set and rustled up two cards.

I stamped the main image for both cards in the same place, but for the main card I created a background using the mini Fish, Cat head and square stamp that come with the set. I coloured the images using distress inks and a paintbrush.

I created the sentiment by using 3 stamps sets and masked off parts I didn't want.

It's so bright and cheery. I like it, I really like the teeny square stamp and the Cat stamp is going to be very versatile.

To illustrate that point, here is card number two..


I stamped mini hearts onto the teacup and coloured them using Spectrum Noir sparkle pens and added a simple sentiment to it.

Adding some detail to the teacup gives a totally different look to the stamp..I can't wait to make a few more versions of this.

There are also a few more stamps in the set that I need to play with..hopefully before I leave for London (so tonight then?!)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. These ate just adorable! I love the background you created. Both cards are perfectly coloured too x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx