Thursday, November 2, 2017

Sometimes I forget things..


Hey,

So I am back from Tampa, we had a lot of fun!

Sad to hear about the incident in NYC, my thoughts go out to all that where affected.

Before we left for Tampa, I realised that I had totally missed a friend's birthday. I so rarely do that, but it does mean I get to break out the great 'Naughty Nautical'set by Simon Says Stamp.

I kept this card very simple, as I made it at midnight and we had to be up at 3.30am!

I like the bright green card blank, it's from Target and sadly was the last one.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the sentiment. I was saddened to hear about the attack too. Sending love over to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card makes me lol, it's a great unisex card. Really nice type on the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx