Sunday, October 22, 2017

Happy 50th Birthday...


Hey,

Happy Sunday to you.

My good friends Karen and Brant turn 50 this month, I actually hooked them up, they met at my 30th birthday party..14 years ago.

I made them both fun cards, but I am only showing you Karen's as I forgot to take a photo of the one for Brant!

I love the sentiments in my new A-Muse Studio Fierce stamp set. So I hatched a plan...

First I die-cut the numbers using sparkly silver card that is ancient and came from Poundland! I love these number dies, gifted to me by Cheiron in her great 2017 craft room clear out. They are getting some serious use.

I masked off part of the badass sentiment and went looking in my stash for 'and' ugh (I found one by Neat & Tangled).

I chose a purple card base, as the whole thing is very neutral I thought a flash of colour would be nice.

I think I'll be making more of these..especially as I know where to find 'and'...

Today Hubby and I are cooking and baking - him cook. me bake. And then we'll be doing a whole load of sitting whilst watching NFL..I LOVE Football season.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This card is badass man! Love it - and love the back story of how your friends got together. Long time no blog visit, sorry I am the worst! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the traditional number and funky sentiment combo x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx