Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Flower Challenge.. Tic-Tac-Toe...


Hey,

I was over at Cara's blog this week and I saw her card for The Flower Challenge and I was inspired to join in.

I love a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.

I decided to use the middle horizontal row - gems, watercolour and CAS.

I thought it was the perfect opportunity to use the Newton's Nook Vertical Vases, that I have had for ages and have only inked up once!

I went with a bit of messy watercolouring for the flowers using Distress Inks.

The sentiment is from the same set.

Super simple card, made with a recipient in mind.

I think as the challenge runs for the whole month, I might need to play again!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Claire: What a beautiful CAS card, this little vase of flowers is adorable, love the pearly centers and the die you used to frame it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx