Wednesday, August 2, 2017

ICAD17 - Week 7


Hey,

It's been a tough couple of weeks, so ICAD is now over and I still have 3 weeks to show you.

Today I am showing you Week 7.

I had a lot of fun making Week 7, especially Day 43 - which I chose as my fave.

I love the Guns 'N' Roses Appetite for Destruction album and Night Train is my fave song off of the album and possibly of all time, its the only song I know all the lyrics to off by heart..


I really enjoyed grunging up the card once I had printed my lyrics onto it. I probably should have had a more 'night' sky, but I liked this version of it.

Check out all 61 of my index cards here.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. These are looking fab, think the night sky one is my fave, probably...

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx