Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day...


Hey,

Today's Father's Day.

My Daddy is a hoot and I can write a lot about him and generally I do (last year's post).

I've already blown the surprise and shown his card, so I thought I would use my fave photo of us, from his trip to NYC last year.

We were at an NFL game - Seahawks at Jets (I am a HUGE 'Hawks fan), we had so much fun, it was truly a special day, just hanging out together, eating and drinking beer (well I was).

I love my Daddy, he is bonkers, kind, funny and sport mad!

I can't celebrate Father's Day with him today, but I'll be home in August and no doubt, we will end up in one of our fave snarfing spots!!

Happy Father's Day Poppa H, you rule.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of you and your Dad. Aren't we so lucky to have amazing fathers. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome picture of you and your Poppa, Claire! Thank you for sharing! August will be here before you know it the way this year is flying by!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx