Sunday, June 4, 2017

CAS on a Sunday.. Colour Chameleon..


Hey,

Bit late to the party today, but I have been having a slow weekend, hanging with Hubby and playing at my desk.

I came across a new challenge to me - CAS on a Sunday and it seemed apt, as today is Sunday...

This time you have to use repetitive stamping..

I thought it was a perfect time to break open my new Colour Chamelon stamps by Clearly besotted.

First I die-cut my watercolour panel using a MFT stitched wonky die. To help me stamp the Chameleon's in a straight line, I drew a pencil line - very helpful.

I decided to stamp my sentiment above and below the Chameleon's, this way I kept as much white space as possible.

I chose to use watercolour paper, because I wanted to colour using distress inks and an aquabrush, I pulled a little of the crayon colours into the Chameleon's, hoping to give the illusion that they were starting to change colour?!

So easy to make, I love these new stamps and this fun challenge.

Cx



3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card. I bought those chameleons last month, but haven't got round to using them yet, might have to have a play now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god they're so cute and I love how they're taking on the crayon colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh such a cute and colorful card, love it. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx