Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Happy Mail...


Hey,

When I was getting things ready for the recent Flea Market, I came across a digital stamp I had already coloured.

I think it is by Birdie Brown from when she still had her shop and I have had it years!

I decided to head to my desk and make a quick card with it.

First I fussy cut the image out and die-cut a piece of freebie paper using a scalloped die. I liked the hearts to fit the happy mail theme.

I mounted the image onto the scalloped piece using foam pads and affixed that to a square kraft blank (from JT) and for a final touch I added Stickles to the flower centres.

A random card out of something very old, it is now winging its way to my Aunt, she loves happy mail.

Cx



3 comments:

  1. Just fab, although I do have to confess that my brain saw a little creature peeping over the wall, waving its little green arms! Must be medication time again... Cara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha - that is genius Cara, it does actually look like that! Cx

      Delete
  2. I am loving this. I love the colouring and fussy cutting recently, you are really making things POP x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx