Monday, May 8, 2017

Dirty Martini?..


Hey,

Happy Monday.

I have the day off today, as Hubby and I are heading back from Atlantic City today, no doubt nursing hangovers...

I have had the I Like It Dirty set by Unity Stamp Co. for a while now, but I hadn't had a good reason to use it.

It is a friend's birthday this week and like me she is a lover of a Dirty Martini, making this the perfect stamp set for her ;)

I used Concord & 9th Background Blocks stamps with distress inks and spritzed them to get create the background.

Another super simple and fun card.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the dirty aspect of it! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLs man, this is great! I love the messy background stamping, it's PERFECT for the sentiment. So good. So good. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx