Monday, March 13, 2017

Strike up the band for Craft Buddy...


Hey,

When JT leaves me comments, I take note of them.

Sometimes this means keeping an eye out for an item she liked or is coveting..it's helpful for birthday, etc.

When I posted this card, she said she loved the Alligator. So I stamped and die-cut a bunch of them for her and make her this card.

The card blank is by Recollections and I die-cut an ancient piece of DCWV glittery patterned card stock using a Lil Inker die. I wanted it to be fun and mixing patterns achieves this easily for me!

I love this set by Avery Elle (Band Camp), I wanted it for AGES, I was lucky that it went on sale at Scrapbook.com at the start of the year.

It is so much fun to colour, I keep getting it out and stamping the entire set and colouring all the images.

I like it when I can send JT unexpected happy mail.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx