Friday, March 31, 2017

30 Days of Colouring March 2017...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

Sadly it is the end of the latest 30 Days of Colouring..hosted by Kathy Rac and her blog - The Daily Marker. Kathy is awesome, she has mad colouring skills and I love that she unites a whole community with the simple art of colouring.

I LOVE these 30 day bursts of colouring, it helps my mojo a lot!

Today I am showing you some of my fave things that I have made with the colouring from the last 30 days. This is not all of it, some of it warranted individual posts, coming next month.

I find colouring a small image sparks a lot of creativity.


Newton's Nook Snow Day stamps, coloured on an actual snowday, background made using distress inks and water

Newton's Nook Cake stamps and Reverse Confetti dies
Avery Elle stamps, Oxide Ink background

Avery Elle Band Camp Kangaroo stamp, background by Neat & Tangled

I love the fact that the ideas for all of these cards came out of a simple piece of colouring.

The main photo is a digital stamp by Tiddly Inks and she is a Catshark - I LOVE these images, you get x3 in the set and I have been overusing them.

Most of these cards have already left for their new homes, I love it when a big batch of making gets used immediately.

Have a great weekend, I am off to Atlantic City with Hubby - YAY!!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx