Monday, January 9, 2017

New Baby Heat Embossing....

Hey,

Happy Monday.

So as you all know I love making baby cards.

We have had a few new arrivals in the last couple of months and I was playing with an idea for a DT make - coming soon and thought it would also work for babies.

I stamped the hearts and words using Versamark and covered the panel with white embossing powder and heat embossed it to create a resist.

Using Picked Raspberry distress ink, I washed over the heat embossing and you get the awesome panel that you can see.

The first card was made at the start of December for a November baby and my new Lil Stinker stamp and dies by Neat & Tangled had just arrived, so I really wanted to use them.

I used Zigs to colour the Skunk and used some creative license to make the stripe pink, so she is clearly a girl Skunk..

The sentiment stamps are by Simon Says Stamp and are the handiest set ever for baby cards.

I added the gold strips so that the pink panel stood out a bit more.

The card below is pretty much the same, but I used different heart stamps and a slightly different sentiment.


I love these, they feel very modern and fresh, not at all like normal New Baby cards..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx