Saturday, December 17, 2016

Watercolour Splodges...

Hey,

Happy Saturday!

I can't believe there are only 3 more working days to this year..where has it gone?!

Hubby and I went to KTown (Korea Town) in NYC last night and ate a lot of amazing food. Today we are off to brunch with some friends from London who are in town for the weekend. I also have a skype playdate set up with JT for Sunday.

I'm sharing a simple card today.

I bought the stamp online at one of those random Chinese sites..I just loved it and it was $1..

The white panel was die-cut using one of my Black Friday embossed rectangle dies by Lil Inker - it's so pretty.

The watercolour splodges were a bit of a challenge, because I wanted to position them so that the Dandelions would look right when I stamped it over them. I could have stamped the Dandelions first, but I wanted it too look random.

I was pretty pleased that when I stamped the Dandelions they were perfectly positioned over the splodges.

Final touch was to add the sentiment and a few splashes of paint.

Simple and quick.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. I love these 'ends up looking artsy and random but actually took a lot of planning' pieces. Final result is perfect so clearly your planning and overall vision worked! Love the colors x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx