Sunday, December 11, 2016

CASology...Space..


Hi,

Today I am playing along with CASology again..I am SO loving the cue cards right now.



For me the word 'Space' always means Aliens!

So Alien's it is for my card.

Like Judy on the DT, I went with the wonderful Alien Invasion set by Gerda Steiner. I love this set, I overuse it and now I have the dies, it will get even more use.

First I die-cut the wonky stitched rectangle (Lil Inkers) because I wanted to stamp the sentiment before I coloured my little Alien.

I used a Blue Breeze Kaleidacolor ink pad to stamp the sentiment, so you get the variation of colour you see. This helped me to choose the colours for the little Alien.

I coloured him using distress inks.

I popped the wonky panel up and the alien, so you get a bit of dimension.

To finish him off I added a few stars and Nuvo drops.

This card is totally going to my bestie Lemon.

I'm also linking up with Gerda Steiner's current Share your Design challenge.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable friendly alien. This is such a fun card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love it, Claire! I saw this little fella in the pool at CASology and I knew it would make me smile! Great coloring, super ombre sentiment! (I have to get the die cuts, this is one of those sets I don't see getting tired of using!) Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx