Thursday, December 15, 2016

CASology..Bow...


Hey,

So I got another Honorable Mention over at CASology, isn't that awesome, so grateful and feeling pretty pleased with my CAS progression right now.

The cue cards over at CASology keep speaking to me.


For this I initially had a completely different idea, using a present and the same bow that you see on my card, but it kinda fell flat, so I started again..

What happened to create this card was that I was moving new stamp sets to get to something else and the Gerda Steiner Llama Tell You set fell on the floor.

Instant inspiration.

I feel that if I am going to send someone a card telling them they are weird, why not have a Llama in a bow..hahahaha.

As you can see it is a super simple very CAS card, I stamped the sentiment and the Llama, outlined the Llama and coloured his tongue and added Stickles 'hair'.

The bow is from Flying Tiger and was a gift from JT - they come in 2 sizes and 2 patterns and she bought me 2 sets (orange and blue). The blue ones have been used and the orange ones are precious..

Cx

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha - oh this is a wonderful card Claire… I love Llamas and this one is mega cute with his fab bow tie… such a great sentiment… I love this card! :-))
    Hope you are doing ok and keeping warm and cosy! ;-)
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is precious man! It's from Tiger FFS. I love Mr Llama, he cracks me up. And that sentiment is so you....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love your bright, polka dot bow. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable llama, and his oversized bow completely cracks me up! I love it!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, this is so cute and totally cracked me up! I love your brilliant sense of humor! :D Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx