Wednesday, November 9, 2016

No peeking...


Hey,

I'm on a craft related roll right now. I got featured stamper over at Color Throwdown this week and that means I am the guest designer for next week's challenge. WHOOP WHOOP.

Anyway..back to my post :)

I thought I'd show you the card I made for this week's Unity Stamp Co Facebook Challenge.

It's a Christmas theme this week.

So I thought it would be fun to play with the Pretend You Like This set a bit more.

I used Salty Ocean distress ink on my tag and the background panel and then I stamped the Snowflake from the set in Faded Jeans. The smaller snowflake lives by my desk at this time of the year and is by Simon Says Stamp.

I stamped and die-cut one of the sentiments from the set and die-cut a snowflake to pop under the sentiment.

I added some ribbon and mounted the whole tag onto my background panel.

I like the variation in colour and the slightly smudged sentiment, makes me feel like someone has indeed been peeking and shaking it!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx