Wednesday, October 19, 2016

To My Wonderful Friend..


Hey,

So I have a friend who LOVES a beach holiday..literally she is ALWAYS on holiday.. pretty rich coming from me right?!

Anyway I thought the awesome Little Umbrella stamp by Stamping Bella would make an excellent birthday card for her.

I coloured her with Zig Clean Color pens and an aquabrush..love that she looks likes she is getting a tan!

The sentiments came from my stash and I am pulling a blank re: wonderful friend, but Happy Birthday is by Simon Says Stamp.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card, love the 'getting a tan' colouring. That is some tidy aqua brushing! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx