Monday, October 17, 2016

Sparkly Christmas Cards...


Hey,

Happy Monday.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

I had an excellent weekend, starting with the USPS finding all of my missing post on Friday. My playdate with the CraftGang was hilarious (photos later in the week) and hanging out with our friends from Philly on Sat and Sunday was the icing on the weekend cake.

I wanted to share the little batch of Christmas cards that I made last weekend.

Super simple. I had a bunch of watercolour paper squares that I got ages ago in a misc bag of paper die-cuts.

I dug out x6 of the squares, heat embossed a freebie sentiment that I like using Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder - which is the best metallic powder ever!

I bought a cheap garland from Michaels and chopped it up and mounted the pieces using foam tape on the square.

The mini kraft blanks were a birthday gift from JT.

Super easy to do and a great way to use up random items.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx