Friday, May 27, 2016

Take Us to Your Cake...


Hey,

Happy Long Weekend - whoop whoop.

Today is recovering from last night in Atlantic City day and tomorrow is closet tidy day for me - boo.

I recently bought the great Alien Invasion stamp set from Gerda Steiner Stamps.



I saw a couple of cards made with it and the sentiments really caught my eye.

This is the first card I made and I made it quickly the night the stamp set arrived..could not resist.

I saw JT playing along with this week's I love Promarkers challenge - which is anything goes and thought I'd join in the fun too :)

I used Lime Twist, Orange and Frosted Jade Promarkers to colour the aliens..I added the spots using the orange Promarker.

I love masking things right now, it works so well if you want to blend the background.

This is such a fun set, I can't wait to play with it a bit more.

Cx


3 comments:

  1. Awwww they are the cutest Aliens EVER Claire!!! Love the gorgeous background and the fab sentiment… it's a very sweet card!
    Hope you're recovering ok from last night! ;-) ooh closet tidy day sounds quite daunting… hope it goes ok for you hun.
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
    Lyn- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Homer Simpson style* mmmm cake! I wouldn't mind an alien invasion if they were all that cute. Such a fun card and fab sentiment. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx