Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday...


Hey,

So the Son of good friends will be turning One this week and I wanted to make a fun card for him.

I decided to look through my stash of 'special' makes and see if there was anything there.

I came across this -

From my first ever Loft Art Retreat in 2015..


I thought he would be great to modify and turn into a 1st birthday card.

As you can see from the main photo today it totally worked with two simple changes - 1) add a new sentiment, over the existing one. 2) add a Thickers number sticker to a balloon.

I love it when I can slightly tweak something I've already made to use for a slightly different purpose, it feels very 'clever' LOL.

Cx



3 comments:

  1. Awww this is totally adorable Claire… love that cute ellie and the balloons look fab… the modifications worked really well - the little boy will love this.
    Hope you had a nice Weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to modify a card, why do I never think of that!? Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's ace, what a great modification! Love that starry background, good idea to stretch the stamps x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx