Monday, May 9, 2016

CAS(E) this sketch...

Hey,

Hope you had a nice weekend?

I had a very relaxing one and spent qt at my desk.

I am pretty excited, as JT arrives on Friday, so we can go to the Mixed Media Loft Art Retreat in Providence..yes hosted by Jenn Shurkus!!

Whoop Whoop!!

Today I am entering the CAS(E) this sketch challenge..I really like the sketch -


I was a bit undecided about what to use for my card, but then I remembered that I really wanted to have more of a play with this stamp set by Unity Stamp Co.

I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the teabag stamp. I used a freebie border stamp to create the pale pink background behind the teabag.

I figured out the perfect position for my sentiment and stamped it in a slightly darker shade of pink/red.

Once I had popped up the teabag, I stamped a few teeny tiny hearts around.

I love the soft colours and right now (being busy at work) I like simple CAS nature of the card..

Cx

4 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the sketch, that's brilliant with that little tea bag. that border stamp is a freebie? No way. Very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab interpretation of the sketch. That tea bag is so cute, I don't even know how a tea bag can be cute, but it is! Totally jealous that you have a fab weekend planned, have a brilliant time. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! But cup of tea - who are you fooling - should be glass of champagne! LOL! Happy weekend dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx