Saturday, December 19, 2015

Slumber or Christmas Party?

Hey,

Happy Weekend to you all.

I have had a fun week in London.

Tonight I am doing an early Christmas dinner with my parents before I head home tomorrow.

In the recent Black Friday sale frenzy, Simon Says Stamp were doing a great discount on sale items and on their exclusives.

I have really wanted the Slumber Party set for a while, but I never really had a use for it..but then it went on sale..no excuses left..

I made this card for JT, it's a bit silly, but I wanted to give her something that really didn't mean anything to go with the $20 challenge haul I delivered to her last week.

I loved colouring the stamps and I used Promarkers. The dots you can see on her PJ's are a new trick I learnt by using your blender pen to create bleached out dots - genius! Thanks Cheiron.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx