Friday, December 18, 2015

Moose Wreath..

Hey,

Happy Friday to you!

I am super happy today, it is the last day of work for 2015 for my firm and I am heading to my parents for early Christmas din dins tomorrow. YAY and YUMS..

I know I said no-more Christmas cards, but I made this one for a work colleague who had to listen to the history of Snazzymoose story..

The wreath is a freebie stamp, the moose punch is by EK Success and the sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp.

I kept it all simple and coloured the wreath with Promarkers and my new Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens (free with a subscription).

I like the starkness of the black moose head against the white and colour of the wreath,

Have a great weekend.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx