Thursday, November 26, 2015

Moving Along With The Times..Happy Turkey Day...

Hello!

Welcome to another great Moving Along With The Times challenge from Team B.

This week I am your hostess and it seemed only right - as today is Thanksgiving here in the US - that I chose a team of Thanks / Thanksgiving..

There are 2 things that I want to share before I talk about my card..

I am giving thanks for my amazing friend and craft buddy JT, she is also on the MAWTT team and she's the reason why I am going to be having an amazing Thanksgiving this year. Because she was kind enough to hook us up with her Parents when we moved to the US..they are awesome, cool and super fun..just like my girl JT.

Because it is Thanksgiving, I have been going through my stash and I have a lot of things that are unused..so I have made a fun grabbag, which will be full of fun surprises for the first number that I pick out of a hat! One of the things in the bag will be these awesome dies -


Now onto my card..

I kept it simple, I used a Penny Black spotted background stamp in a soft yellow for the oval piece. I die cut the Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks in gold and the Turkey, I coloured with Promarkers - he is by Lawn Fawn and it has a die too..

Inside it says 'Happy Turkey Day' LOL..

Very simple and already with friends to wish them a Happy Turkey Day.

Now it's your turn to show us your projects, but first go to MAWTT and see the fun things my talented teammates have created.

If you are in the US and celebrating Thanksgiving, have a great day and remember to give thanks for something..that's kind of the point :)

Cx



6 comments:

  1. Fab card Claire, Happy Thanksgiving, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Claire, Happy Thanksgiving, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, a super card for Thanksgiving. Janice x
    http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    what a fab card for Thanksgiving.
    I do hope you are enjoying your thanksgiving day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that background stamp, I almost thought it was a stencil at first, the texture is so great. Big fan of your work here man that turkey makes me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm a bit late Claire… only got half my commenting done yesterday, and then life got in the way. I hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I love this cute little turkey… he's the perfect way to say thanks! :-)
    Huge hugs, Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx