Wednesday, September 30, 2015

NYC Playdate Part 2...

Hey,

So I am back in NYC - my birthday has been and gone - it was such a fun day and so many people sent me cards, gifts, emails, etc - I feel very lucky.

Today I am FINALLY showing the rest of the cards that I made when JT was here.

The main card was me naughtily playing with the brand new KENNY K stamp that I bought JT. You know how much we both love Kenny K..did not know that he made clear stamps until I saw them in the Inkpad.

I coloured her with Promarkers and added fun word bubbles from the Mama Elephant Small Talk set.

The next card, is another one using the fun spritz an inked stamp technique - I used a big Stampin' Up stamp - watercolour stripes and when it was dry, I die-cut the hello out of it (die by SSS). JT was the one that suggested it should go onto kraft card and she was right..


A slightly shorter post than the previous playdate one..

Cx

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a fab Birthday Claire! and what fab cards you made with Jessie… love the Kenny K image and the sentiments are so perfect with her… and I really like the hello with those wonderful stripes!
    Have a good day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to comment on these...but they are amazing. And you should totally stake out the Ink Pad for more Kenny K clear stamps, what a gem! I still love that giant hello on craft card....x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx