Monday, September 21, 2015

Mama Elephant..Potted Pretties...



Hey,

So here I am in London - starting my working week.

I made these pretty little thank you cards before I went on holiday.

I have wanted the Mama Elephant Potted Pretties stamp and die set for ages..I finally gave in and bought them.


I made 4 cards, but I am only showing you 2 of them..


I used distress inks for the backgrounds and I used the ink through a stencil to create the background for the second card.

I coloured the stamps using a mix of Promarkers and distress inks. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx