Friday, July 10, 2015

CASEing Jenn Shurkus....



Hey,

Well I am here in Sunny London with my parents, it is Friday evening here and I am waiting for my Poppa to arrive home with Fish and Chips - YUMS..

I really wanted to join in Jenn Shurkus' 10th Blogiversary celebrations, as she really has been inspirational to me and I have had the privilege and pleasure of attending one of her loft art retreats.

Jenn has asked us to CASE one of her original cards.

I really liked a set of CAS sentiment cards that Jenn made back in 2013 - here is Jenn's card -


I love this card and all the variations, that Jenn made, she used Lawn Fawn stamps. I used a mix of Lawn Fawn, Simon Says Stamp and Mama Elephant..all brands that I became familiar with because of Jenn.

Here is my card -


Very simple to create, so I made a whole set.

If you are not familiar with Jenn's work, you really should go and check her site out. She is super talented and she helped me get brave enough to try out mixed media..which I am now in love with.

Have a great weekend..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Wow how funny Im in the process of CASEing this card too! Love your clean interpretation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on Jenn's card and I must look for this one on her blog - love the look of this, thanks for sharing Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and super cool - love all those sentiments and this is such a great CASE of Jenn's card!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx