Saturday, May 2, 2015

2nd Anniversary....



Hey,

Bit late today, but today is special because Hubby and I have been living in NYC for 2 years and we've been celebrating!

Can't believe how fast it's flown by!

To celebrate a bit more.. I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week - Anything Goes!

Yay!

I decided to make cards for my June Cardswap using the SSS May card kit. I used papers, a stamp and the ink from the kit.

As luck would have it, I just got some Stampin' Up embossing powder in the same shade as the card kit ink - whoop whoop!

I found some co-ordinating DCWV papers and used them as the backing and the grey strip.

I heat embossed the sentiment, using the Pale Blush Pink ink and  Blushing Bride embossing powder. I finished off with a fun bronze coloured Candi supplied by JT.

It all came together really nicely and I've finished all 5 now for my cardswap.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Thanks

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Wow 2 years? Love your card, super design and enjoy your celebrations! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Wonderful card, great combo of papers and textures. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx