Thursday, March 12, 2015

Moving Along With The Times...Three.. in a Row...


Hey,

It's time for the Moving Along With The Times challenge..Team B are up this week and our hostess is Sue B and she has chosen a great theme of Three in a Row


Very simple rules - choose a row top to bottom, left to right - example Ribbon or Lace, Image, Punch

I went with Die, Image, Gems or Pearls.

I used a Magnolia image, which was such fun to colour. I had the hello in my image drawer forever and now that I have circle dies (by Sizzix), I could finally cut it out at the right size!

I thought it worked well here with the greens in the image and the paper.

All the papers are by Bo Bunny.

I added self-adhesive gems and pearls around the image.

I love Three in a Row, it's such fun and made me use some things that have been hidden away for quite some time.

This card is already on it's way to my Grandma.

Now it's your turn to join in the fun, but first check out the inspiring makes by my teammates over at MAWTT.

Cx

7 comments:

  1. Love this image! She's fab. I love the random pearls, they add a little touch of luxe. I followed the same diagonal as you this week - great minds eh? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this is brill, I love Tilda shes adorable, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is gorgeous Claire! what a fab Tilda image and I love the pearls and gems! I think the Hello was just waiting for this card as it's perfect!! :-)) your grandma will love this for sure!
    Hope you have a lovely evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Tilda and love the dark floral paper - I'm sure your Grandma will love it hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Tilda and love the dark floral paper - I'm sure your Grandma will love it hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Claire - such a sweet image and your Gramdma is sure to love it :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Claire, reckon you've inspired me to dig out some of my Tilda stamps, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx