Friday, February 13, 2015

Kenny K - Love Challenge...


Hey,

Happy Friday to you all.

Hubby and I are off to spend the weekend with JT's parents - always fun times with them.

I love a Kenny K challenge (pardon the pun) and I especially love it when I can make a Valentine's card.

The theme this time (#188) is always Anything Goes, but with a twist and the twist this time is Love..

I used Harley Rider, I love this stamp!

I decided to stencil the background - Memory Box stencil and Ranger distress ink. I used another one of the glittery strips of paper I have, as a kind of  ledge for Harley Rider..I then stamped a sentiment (by SSS) in random spots to give a graffiti feel to it.

I inked the edges of the backing paper using Electric Blue Studio G ink and mounted the whole thing onto a black card base.

Harley was coloured using Promarkers and fussy cut, then mounted using foam pads.

You can't really see it in the photo, but I sprayed the entire card with silver Glimmer Dust, so it's all nice and shimmery.

This little beauty is heading to Hawaii to my good friend Michelle.

Aloha!

Cx


4 comments:

  1. Super card Claire...love the background you've created. Although you can't see the shine, I guessed you'd used something like glimmer mist when I saw the picture, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image Claire… she's gorgeous! and you've coloured her beautifully! Love the shimmery background and the fab sentiments! :-)
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super colouring and stencilling, love the vibrant blue.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day, hun, hugs Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx