Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WOYWW #288 - Stash crazy...


Hey,

Can you believe its that time already?! Yes, its time for WOYWW. Time to join our wonderful hostess Julia over at her blog Stamping Ground - for the weekly global desk nosy. Hang out with old friends and make new ones - I love WOYWW.

My desk show and tell this week is all about the first of JT's two stash gifts to me! The main photo is of all the stuff she brought with her from the UK.

I labelled the photos, so you can see what's what, thus this post is not as long!

Here is a shot of the twine, so you can see all the yummy colours.


Last week, you saw a sheet of adhesive dots on my desk and I said I would tell you all about them. Well, they are from Tesco, they are for 'office' use, but I like to use them under bling, for some added detail. I also use them as borders and on cupcake die-cuts as 'sprinkles'



Here is the card I made for my wonderfully talented DT colleague and friend Sue -


You can see one of the red dots under the red pearl. I love this card and I took a close up of her hair, as I blended 2 colours well here! I love Gorjuss stamps, such fun to work with.

See you at your desks later. I'll be home at a decent time, as tomorrow is my work Christmas Party..

Cx

6 comments:

  1. Love those tag dies and all the colors of twine! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #56

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, to use the coloured dots under bling. And I love your little girlie card - beautiful. Hugs and happy WOYWW, Chris # 13

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic new stash you have to play with those tag dies look fantastic hugs Nikki 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea for use of the colored dots ! I like to wander around in office supply stores buying things like that but never really use them. shel #60

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new supplies, love that twine. Your card is so cute and that idea with the coloured dots really clever.
    Cheers
    Gabriele 23

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea with the coloured dots, love your card - I haven't taken part in WOYWW for SO long...I haven't been able to see my desk for SO long, lol hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx