Thursday, October 2, 2014

4 More to go...


Hey,

So yesterday was a great day for me - stupid busy at work, but I got a surprise induction into the 100% club - which recognises employees that give 100% all of the time. It made me feel all fluffy!!

The post title refers to the fact that I am only 4 posts away from this years goal of 200 posts!!! How on earth did that happen, it makes me so happy.

Today's card is one I made for the card swap that I do here in the US with a group of fellow crafters organised by SuperStampGirl - whom I met via WOYWW.

I re-purposed a previous idea, as I really enjoyed making it and thought that it would be great to do it again with a different colour palette.

Here I used a Recollections patterned card base, corrugated card for the heart, Bo Bunny graphic stamps, sequins, bling, Woodware heart punches and a Hero Arts sentiment stamp.

Cx


4 comments:

  1. Ooh this is beautiful Claire… I love the colour combo… the brown patterned border matches the kraft hearts beautifully… love the layout and fab design… you make such beautiful CAS Cards!!
    hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! I love this layout - gotta love Pinterest for inspiration! Cx

      Delete
  2. You know I love brown and blue together and this is fab. I love the texture mix and the patterns you have going on. Most anniversary cards are really only for the girl but there's a touch of masculinity here - nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Claire, I'm still here..have never had such a non 2 week holiday and back to work tomorrow! Well done on the 100% club and reaching your blogging goal, d'you know I haven't even looked at how many I've posted this year! Love your card, fab textures, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx