Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lulu loves poppies..


Hi,

I recently got given a cute Stamping Bella stamp - Lulu Loves Poppies.

As I am working on a batch of things to take home for Ma, I decided to have a play with this stamp for her. I think she will like the more traditional nature of the stamp.

I've been learning how to blend, so the poppies were the perfect place for a practice.. I added an embossed red panel - folder by Couture Creations and a chevon circle to match Lulu's dress. Final touch was a little strip of bling!

It all came together quite well and I like the accidental x4 colour theme - red, white, blue and black.

I am so happy with it, I decided to enter it into The Pink Elephant challenge #261 Anything Goes


Cx

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card Claire, you did those poppies proud! Love the layout and...glad you found the die! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx