Thursday, June 12, 2014

KennyK Blog Hop...


Hi,

Once again I am copying my buddy JT..she played along with the KennyK Anything Goes blog hop last week and now it is my turn..

I loved hopping through the DT blogs, such fun creations.

I decided to dig through my box that contains all the things I have coloured in, but haven't used yet. I came across Blonde Bomshell and an idea started to form.

I wanted the card to bit a bit funkier than the image would suggest..

So I used blue papers to co-ordinate with her dress. I stenciled in silver on the dark blue paper to grunge it a bit, the cloud paper is by Maybemej and the blue strip is just a scrap. I inked the edges of the image with a mini distress ink pad in Peacock Feathers blue. I deliberately inked onto the image a bit. I used a long sentiment stamp and stamped it randomly, so it kind of hung off of the edge. For the final touches I added glitterglue to her belt, earring and shoes and then popped some blue gems on.

I'm pretty pleased with my card..I have a recipient in mind..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, what a fun card! Love your layout, it really adds to the fun of the image, have a great day, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous! Love the blue dress!
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew! Last but not least, thanks for participating in our blog hop!
    Hugs Annette
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! Great layout! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    Team B{iker Girl}

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx