Friday, February 21, 2014

Working birthday..


Hey,

It is nearly the weekend and Hubby and I are off to Atlantic City tomorrow - whoop whoop.

When I first started my new job I got asked to make a batch of birthday cards for my work colleagues. It was a bit of a tricky one for me, as I was asked to add names to all of them.

The main card is my fave - made for one of the AM's at work - Charity, she is a lot of fun and I have a great bar story about her...but this is for another time! Her card was made with chevron paper by recollections a gift from JT, one of my Silhouette pinwheels, peel-off Happy Birthday and name cut using the Silhouette, adding a little bit of bling above the 'I'

Here are the rest of the cards, I made 6 in total!

For Sharifa 
Sharifa - butterfly embossing folder by Darice, all card stock from my stash, butterfly from JT, name die-cut using the Silhouette, the Happy Birthday is a peel-off that I recoloured.

For Taylor
Taylor - green spotty backing paper and washi tape by Papermania, bow and name cut using my Silhouette, the Happy Birthday is a peel-off.

For Bill
Bill - sorry about the fuzzy photo..the backing paper is by American Crafts, a bit of bling and peel-offs for both the sentiment and the name.

For Terry
Terry - I used some newsprint paper, because Terry comes from a newsprint background, some blue bling, peel-offs for the Happy Birthday and the name cut using the Silhouette.

I left out one card...because I had to remake it because the first attempt was so hideous :)

Hope you like them! Have a good weekend, wish me good slots in NYC.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, these are all fab, I bet your work colleague who asked for them is very thrilled, as will be the recipients! Have a lovely time at Atlantic City, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I think the names really add so much personality to them. I love Taylor's card but you know I love a good bow... I have always struggled with the butterfly embossing folder and it looks great in square and orange. Must try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Claire… what fab cheery cards… I love the designs and colours… so pretty! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx