Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy..


Today is my Dad's birthday..I buy him the same thing every year (which he wants) so no surprises there. This means that I usually go to town on his card!

This year's card came about because I saw 'The Best Dad Ever' cutting file in the Silhouette store and fell in love with it.

I spent ages trying to find the right background paper and then remembered about the cool sheets of American Crafts Happy Birthday music paper.

It's all worked out quite nicely I think, especially with the addition of a Candi!

Happy Birthday Daddy, hope you have a good one.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx