Monday, October 14, 2013

Teeny tiny bit obsessed...


Alright I admit it, I am slightly obsessed by Pink Petticoat... I have most of their papers, quite a few sets and some image stamps.

They print so well and are a joy to colour. I love Liz at Pink Petticoat (in fact I want to be her..), her style is so simple and easy to use.

The stamp is on my card today is one of my latest purchases and part of the Beach Cottage image set and there are papers too.

I decided to use a Studio Calico paper for the background, as I thought it toned well with the stamp...I had a small accident when placing the sentiment, hence it being wonky and not really where it should be..

I added twine and a button for a bit of interest.

The boat was coloured using my newish Faber Castell Gelatos and an aquabrush...I like the wishy washy effect. The star and the gulls were blinged (totally not a word) up with glitter glue.

This card was a fun thing to make on a lazy Saturday afternoon.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. This is sweet and adorable Claire :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx