Sunday, October 13, 2013

Copycat...


No I am not stealing ideas...but yesterday I did see a cool challenge on JT's blog and thought I'd enter too :)

JT's card is really awesome, I love the stamp on her card and suspect she's kept that away from my sticky paws!

The challenge at Addicted To Stamps this week is 'Anything Goes' and as I used a KennyK stamp (Fashionista) I thought I'd enter their challenge again :) Which is also 'Anything Goes'

This card is for my friend Karen and as she is pretty stylish I thought the Fashionista stamp would be perfect for her. I coloured the card using Promarkers with a touch of glitterglue here and there. I wanted a striped background - not sure why, but I am happy with the paper I chose in the end, which is by Studio Calico. I added Candi's that match the paper perfectly - score. And a little punched sentiment to finish it off.

A fun card for a fun friend :)

I've had a little play on the new sewing machine...more on that later in the week.

Hubby is cooking dinner and Dr Kevin is coming to join us - Happy Sunday!

Cx


5 comments:

  1. Fun card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krews *Anything Goes* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, top 3 and spotlight!

    Tammy, KennyK Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card :-)
    Thanx for joining at KennyK`s Krafty Krew and Good Luck in the draw :-)
    Hugs from Karin aka Trollkatta, Designer and Team Leader at KennyK :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image for a fashion friend. I love the lining of green and those fab earrings. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a really cool girl! So beautifully coloured too. Thanks for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors here! She looks great and the lime green really pops. Loving the challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx