Thursday, September 26, 2013

WOYWW makes me warm and fuzzy...


I really enjoyed WOYWW yesterday, not just because of all the lovely comments left for me, but because there was so much to see and interactive with - it cheered me up - working until 1am the night before made me grumpy!

I also added a few more people to 40 for 40, only a few slots left...so use the link on my sidebar if you are interested.

Lemon is here now and that is WONDERFUL...tonight the 40th celebrations kick-off.

I wanted to share the beautiful illustration that my work colleague gave me...it's today's main photo. She just happened to mention she can 'draw a bit'...hmmm modest or what! So I begged for a few of her drawings to make things with.

JT and I are going to use it in some shape or form and it comes with the words - 'we are all going to die, but I have a helmet' - awesome.

Have a great Thursday and thank you for making me smile.

Cx

2 comments:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx